Aroga Behavioral Health Offers a range of traditional outpatient behavioral health services including:
- Adult Psychiatric Evaluation & Medication Management
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples therapy/counseling
- Family therapy/counseling
- Adolescent counseling
- Group Psychotherapy
- Office-based treatment of opioid dependence
- Addictions and dual-diagonsis groups
Several of our therapists are Approved Supervisors for Social Work students in training or seeking to fulfill licensure requirements.
Please contact our office for more information on obtaining professional Approved Supervision through Aroga Behavioral Health.